54-285 Power Transformer

Greg WB8NGA Greg at BOWSER.COM
Sun Mar 3 10:41:25 EST 2002

While scanning Ebay, I spotted a part and thought of that someone in the Heath community might need.
I am mentioning it here because the seller didn't mention Heath or Heathkit in his ad and therefore,
if you are in need of one of these transformers then you would miss out on it. It is a power
transformer with the part number of 54-285.  I don't know what kit it went to and I am NOT the
seller but just wanted to pass on the word in case someone needs one.

Thanks,
Greg W8NGA

Title of item: Vintage POWER TRANSFORMER Audio Oscilloscope?
Seller: gideon
Starts: Mar-01-02 15:12:57 PST
Ends: Mar-08-02 15:12:57 PST
Price: Starts at $5.00
To bid on the item, go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1710085885

Item Description:
I don't know anything about this power transformer other than it is heavy.  The # 54-285 / 60-7430
is imprinted on one side.  4 1/4" wide, 4 1/8" tall.