SB-301 and SB-303 questions

rayfri rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Fri Mar 15 10:32:22 EST 2002

I havent YET owned a 301, but hope to some day.  I do have a 303 and
I have compared it to a newly realigned hq 170 and also to a ts-520 and also
to a yaesu ft 747.  I find my 303 (which I bought from Gary Harmon, by the
way ... thank you Gary) to be just as sensitive as the other three rigs.
Some day I'll also own a 301.
Ray  wa7itz