HW-4M for parts

Paul K. Dean wb9hgz at charlottesville.net
Mon May 13 21:39:36 EDT 2002

Can anyone use an HW-4M 440 mhz HT for parts?  I'm afraid that the
microprocessor is shot.  Don't really have the time to mess with it.

I have the HT and manual.  I think I have the original battery pack and
charger.  The battery pack went south years ago and I've been using a
"Standard" "AA" cell pack, which I will include.  (Will include original
battery pack and charger, if I can find them!  May even have the box, if I
look hard enough.)

If this would be of some use to you, let me know and it's yours for the
shipping costs.  While I don't want to mess with it, I'd hate to throw it
out if it can do someone some good.

Tnx es 73,
Paul, wb9hgz