FS: Misc. Heath Items

TJLee tlee at WCOIL.COM
Tue May 14 16:44:30 EDT 2002

I have the following for sale or trade.

1.  IO-3220 20Mhz battery power oscilloscope.  Unit presently will not
power up.  Problem seems to be in the oscillator board (no high voltage
out).  Nice construction.  I don't have a power cord for AC for it or
internal batteries.  Can be run off 12 VDC supply also.  $60 plus
shipping.  No documentation other than schematics.

2.  HP-23R power supply kit from Mike Bryce WB8VGE.  You can see this
kit at http://www.theheathkitshop.com/hp23pc.html.  I purchase this PC
board and have all  parts but never built it.  I will include a used
HP-23 supply with transformer, case, filter choke, and metal cover.  You
will need nothing else to build a new supply.  $90 plus shipping.

3. IT-3120 transistor/FET tester in very good shape.  I have a copy of
the manual also.  Picture can be seen at
http://www.fvh.accessus.net/~dwentz/heathkit/matrix/it3120.jpg.   $35
plus shipping.

4. IG-102 RF signal generator in very good shape.  No documention or
manual.  Picture can be seen at
http://www.fvh.accessus.net/~dwentz/heathkit/matrix/ig102.jpg.   $30
plus shipping.

Will ship only to CONUS and buyer will pay actual shipping costs plus
insurance.  Can also deliver to Dayton Hamvention on Friday.  Let me
know what you have to trade.   73  Ted  N8GPQ