cantenna out of tolerance

Comfort Kraft admin at COMFORTTEXAS.COM
Fri May 17 10:33:27 EDT 2002

My cantenna's resistance is reading approx 72-73 ohms, even though it says
it should be 50 ohms on the side of the can.  I opened it up and everything
looks ok inside.  is it possible that it has a higher ohmage resistance
installed?  I am not aware of a different model cantenna.  is there a fix or
is there a part available?  One thing I found out was that the RCA jack is
for a meter , not another input to the cantenna-live and learn I guess.
Tnx
George W5GRG