AA-1640

John Szatko Jfz69 at AOL.COM
Sun May 19 08:24:42 EDT 2002

Hi,
    I've acquired an amp but on the back where it says input (Right,Left)it
has an opening with 2 guitar type plugs on each side.Below that is the
speaker out puts but they are like the normal input,output,plug type.But,each
plug is only one polarity(Right neg,Right pos.and Left neg.Left pos.)Is this
right,and can I get plugs that are 3 male ends with only one line through
them each,to one line of both,to plug into anything else?Also does using it
for an instrument(Apparently 2,one on each channel)damage it?I know there are
web pages with copies of manuals and such but  all of that info is locked up
in some harddrive that took a turn for the worse a while back.A copy of the
rear view of the amp with some info on hooking it up would be greatly
appreciated.

      Thanx,John