Anyone else getting these? Fw: Returned mail: User unknown

Dolce Consulting Services pratt.family at VERIZON.NET
Tue May 28 22:34:50 EDT 2002

Hello all;

I understand fully.. I have been getting a butt load of this crap.. What I
think is interesting, they all have (at the bottom of course) the remove
link. But, would I choose that link, it goes no where. So! here is what I
have decided to do. I am now forwarding this crap on to my broadband ISP
trouble email address, AND! since good old Congress and our great Supreme
court thought it would be nice for us to get hammered by this crap. I am
trying to locate their email address as well. I believe what is fair is
fair. I am tired of this crap.

Brain;

TNX for the input about Norton.. I have been a fan of Norton for years, I am
now loading their internet security software. TNX for the tip..

Cheers!
Jim K7QI