Anyone else getting these? Fw: Returned mail: User unknown

Ken Dupuis Wn2Sqc wn2sqc at JUNO.COM
Wed May 29 07:01:15 EDT 2002

Hi Heath List Members, I suggest that you don't try to get off the spam
list by responding to thier message's remove choice, what that does is
ensure to them that your e-mail address is a good one, you aren't removed
and this is followed by tons of trash spam, usually porno, the best way
is to use your delete key. Eventually they take you off thier list, works
for me every time. Just my 2 cents worth, Ken