Apache fan's motor

rayfri rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Fri May 31 16:37:09 EDT 2002

you might try what I tried when the fan in my 30L-1 linear went up in smoke.
I just went and got a box fax, smiliar to whats in most computers to cool the
power supply, and mounted that in place of the fan in the 30L-1.... a 115 volt
version of course.   But, if you get a 12 volt version there's plenty of spots in the
Apache you can draw the 12 volts from.  It worked great in my linear and is so
quiet you cant even hear it running.  Moves air just fine across the tubes....
Ray  WA7ITZ