Need a Couple 6146's for a HW101

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri May 31 16:30:08 EDT 2002

Only if the code date on the 6146W is before 1964!
Otherwise, they are 6146B equivalents and it is very
probable that they will not neutralize properly in the
HW-101.  Sometimes, the 6146B will work in an
individual transmitter that was designed for the 6146
/ 6146A.  But, in over 95% of the cases the 6146B will
not operate properly.

Glen, K9STH

--- rayfri <rayfri at NETWORLD.COM> wrote:
> I've got some 6146W tubes... but we might check with
> Mr. Zook on here to
> see if he'd advise putting them in a 101 rig...

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.attbi.com/~k9sth