6146

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri Nov 1 10:56:29 EST 2002

Any 6146W manufactured after about 1964 is the same as
the 6146B.  Most of the SB-401 transmitters do not
like the 6146B which is really a different tube from
the 6146 and 6146A.

For those who don't get Electric Radio and also
haven't read the article that I wrote for that
publication about 2 years ago, the article on the 6146
is posted on both of my websites

http://home.attbi.com/~k9sth

http://home.attbi.com/~zcomco

The graphics (actually RCA advertisements) are in a
separate link.

Glen, K9STH

--- Ray Friess <rayfri at NETWORLD.COM> wrote:
> can you use 6146W tubes in place of them?  If so, I
> can help....
> Maybe Glenn Zook can tell us if they will replace...

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.attbi.com/~k9sth