6146's FT

Ray Friess rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Fri Nov 1 11:08:44 EST 2002

hmmmm....  in that case, I guess I had better ask the same question as
Robert
Jacobson posted....
    I have an SB 401...  I'd like to SWAP some 6146W tubes for some plain
6146 or 6146A tubes so I have a couple spares on hand for my 401.
My 6146W tubes are brand new in the box... never used.
Anyone interested in a trade??
Ray  wa7itz