Help needed - 2 things

Ray Friess rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Tue Nov 12 14:28:56 EST 2002

need help with two things....
First ---   anyone have a couple spare sockets for the 6146 tubes?
I'm going to build a small 10 meter only amp to boost up the signal of
my
htx-10 and htx-100 for when I need a bit more power... such as in
pileups.
I'm going to use a couple 6146W tubes and tank circuit parts from a
scrapped
sb 102.  But, I don't have the sockets....
    Which leads me to my next request for help....
Is it possible to run 6146 tubes grounded grid???
Ray  wa7itz