Heathkit Color-Glo Organ

Milton Ferguson milton at FERGUSON.NET
Tue Nov 12 18:07:16 EST 2002

Hi to all:
   Just noticed a Heathkit organ up on eBay. I would love to have it but
the cost of shipping it cross-country is prohibitive (approx. a kilobuck).
   If any of you out there may have this, or similar, Heathkit organ,
live in the Southern California area,  and are considering selling to
make more space, I would very much like to hear from you. The organ does
NOT have to be working (but I hope Manuals are available).
        Thanks guys,
                 Milt. Ferguson