FS: Heath Apache TX-1

Ken Kuzma ke4mg at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 19 18:12:10 EST 2002

Hello

I have a TX-1 in good condition for sale. Cabinet interior is copper !
Tuning tube or dial has no cracks that I can detect. Tubes appear to be
original. knobs are the polished chrome type but are pitted . I have a
reproduction rear label for the transmitter that will go with it. I have
powered it up and is shows good output into a dummy load. Asking 200.00
plus 1/2 any shipping. shipping weight is approx 107 lbs packed and unit
located at zip 33813

I have pictures on my web page .
http://home1.gte.net/res096zp/pics.htm