FS & Swap (UPDATE)

Lynn Baustian lrbaus at OPEN.ORG
Thu Nov 21 17:30:10 EST 2002

I have finally decided to clean up my shack and liquidate some of my manuals
and other gear.
I have the following manuals for sale.   Add $2.00 postage for single
manuals.  I would also consider swapping for some other manuals which I will
list.
                HEATHKIT MANUALS

IT-17   Tube checker assembly manual.  Fair shape w/ bend down the binding
1967          $20.00
IT-21   Tube checker assembly manual.  Great shape
1962           24.00
QF-1    Q multiplier assembly manual.  Fair shape w/dirty cover
1955           12.00
AF-1    Audio freq meter assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder holes
1953            5.00
AO-1    Audio oscillator assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder holes
1954            5.00
AV-2    AC voltmeter assembly manual.  Great shape     w/ binder holes
1954            5.00
BE-4    Battery eliminator assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder holes
1954            5.00
BE-4    Battery eliminator assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder holes
1955            6.00
        (this one has a fold out pictorial)
C-2     Condenser checker assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder holes
1952            5.00
DR-1    Decade resistance assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder holes
1953            5.00
IM-1    Intermodulation analyzer assembly manual.  Good shape w/ binder
holes   1954            5.00
        (coffee stain ? on right edge of cover)
C-3     Condenser checker assembly manual.  Good shape w/ binder holes
1955            5.00
        (dirty cover w/ fold out pictorials)
MM-1    VOM assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder holes and  someones name
1956            5.00
        on cover.  Also 4 fold out pictorials
S-2     Electronic switch assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder holes
1954            5.00

WA-P2   Preamplifier assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder holes
1954            5.00
W-4M    Williamson-type amplifier assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder
holes 1954            5.00
A-9B    Audio amplifier assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder holes
1954            5.00

                WANTED ORIGINAL MANUALS
CR-1            HD-20           HW-17           RX-1
DX-60           HD-1426         HX-10           SB-110A
GC-1A           HM-2103         HX-11           SB-313
GR-81           H0-10           HX-30           SB-400
HD-11           HR-20           HX-1681         SB-500
HD-19                           PM-1            VX-1

I also have one (1) variac (Autotransformer)left taking up space on the
floor and would also like to clear it out.  It has a metal enclosure  Their
great for boat anchors and bringing up voltage to reform capacitors.  It
weighs about 20  pounds shipped from zip 97002.

        primary         secondary       rating          manufacture
price

1.      120/240 VAC     0 - 240/280     8.5 amps         GE
30.00 +POSTAGE

Cash, personal check or money order is OK......checks will take 10 days to
clear the bank !

 If you would like to talk on the phone about them, please e-mail me first
and we can make arrangements.  Shipping is from 97002 near Portland, Oregon
Please respond direct (off list)
                                        Thanks and 73......Lynn  WA7ADY