RG-62/u

E. Jerold Forwood e.j.forwood at JUNO.COM
Thu Nov 21 18:33:30 EST 2002

It's a standard cable, not hard to find, I bought some from
RadioShack.com about a year ago, but they are now out of business here in
Denver.  You should be able to get it from "The Wire Man" on the
internet.
73's de Jerry, KØEJF

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:59:15 -0500 robert jacobson <bjac38 at JUNO.COM>
writes:
> Hi all, I just received a set of SB401 and SB300, The book states
> you
> must use RG-62U between Reveiver BFO,LMO,Het OSC  and Transmitter
> Does
> and one have any with our with RCA plugs, Is there any out cable I
> could
> use.
>
> Bob N2HSN

> To post - HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV