Electrolytic capacitors

Francisco Viegener fev at CIUDAD.COM.AR
Mon Nov 25 20:47:33 EST 2002

Hi, I want to replace the old caps in my SB220, they are 210MFD 450VDC POS +85.
The one I find in digikey are more or less the same size but are to expensive.
I found others Elect.Caps with similar MFD and Voltage but they are shorter with the same diameter.
Someone can make me clear how to choose the less expensive that will work and fit inside the SB220.
( I saw that other brands amplifier use not so long caps but similar in diameter and with similar values)

Sorry if I am not clear enough,
Francisco Viegener
Buenos Aires
Argentina