FS: HO-13 Ham-Scan

Ron ab5wg at MYLINUXISP.COM
Mon Nov 25 21:27:36 EST 2002

This is the Panoramic Adaptor for receivers.  I have had this scope on
display for years.  In physical appearance it is at least a 9.5 out of 10.
Very clean.  I powered it up this evening, tubes light, no smoke, not
blowing the fuse, but no trace.  Sold as not working.  I have the original,
not a copy, manual with the unit.  $30 plus shipping from 77478.  Weight for
shipping will be about #15.  This should be any easy one to fix.  Way to
pretty to scrap out.  If interested drop me an email.

Thanks,

Ron, AB5WG