Electrolytic capacitors

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 26 11:51:42 EST 2002

For "snap mount" electrolytic capacitors (they have
solder terminals, you have to add wire leads), Mouser
part number for 220 mfd at 450 volts is

5985-380-450V221

Price is $4.32 each in single quantities, $3.84 each
in quantities of 10.

You can place your order on the Internet at

www.mouser.com

They take all major credit cards and normally ship the
next business day.  You can also call them at

(800) 346-6873

If they get the telephone order before 5:00 PM CST, it
will usually ship the same day, next day at the
latest.

I don't have any connection with Mouser except to
purchase parts from them every few weeks.  Since they
are basically "local" to me (on south side of Fort
Worth), I usually get my parts the next day.

Glen, K9STH

--- van lincoln wd8aam <vlincoln at EARTHLINK.NET> wrote:

Can you provide part numbers and specs for those cans?

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.attbi.com/~k9sth