Micoder II Wnated

Ron Notarius WN3VAW wn3vaw at FYI.NET
Tue Nov 26 15:28:56 EST 2002

Does anyone have a Micoder II (HW-2036/2036A mike with TT pad) that they'd
like to part with?  Doesn't have to be working -- the plastic PTT switch on
mine is worn out, and I'd like to put the rig in as part of my "classic"
operating bench.

On the same lines, if anyone has a used tone encoder that will work with the
2036A, let me know; most of the repeaters I use locally are now running tone
full time, so I need to add a tone board to it -- yes, I know I can still
buy one, just figured I'd ask as long as I was here.

73, ron wn3vaw

"Merry Christmas to All, and to All, a Good Night!...
When I wake up, I'm getting a CAT Scan!"
Tim Allen, "The Santa Clause"