Movie "Frequency"

nb9m at RNETINC.NET nb9m at RNETINC.NET
Mon Oct 7 08:17:11 EDT 2002

I watched that movie a couple of weeks ago.  There were other "Hollywoodish"
hiccups in logic - like the operators inability or oversight to use the PTT
button on the mic.  And, of course, the movie industry's inexplicable tendency
to incorporate foul language in their product.  However, if you get the DVD
version, there is a very good introduction to amateur radio that lasts maybe
ten minutes from real hams.
73
-Brad, NB9M