FA: Warrior

Ron ab5wg at MYLINUXISP.COM
Tue Oct 8 17:28:22 EDT 2002

I have a Heathkit Warrior amp that is up for adoption.  I have run out of
room in the radio shack.  This Warrior is in EXCELLENT condition.  It has
not been modified or abused that I can tell.  The cabinet has been
professionally refinished and is a perfect match to the original.  This is
an original Warrior cabinet, no hinged lid on top. Nice chrome knob set,
excellent panel, original meter.  It is too heavy to ship, pickup only in
Houston, TX area.  Will deliver within 100 miles.  Original manual comes
with the amp.  $400.  If interested please send me an email.

Thanks,

Ron, AB5WG