Off Topic (sorry)

Ed Gardner egardner at TWCNY.RR.COM
Tue Oct 8 18:53:51 EDT 2002

Sorry for the off topic, but I just wanted to say I'll be signing off
for a while and I wanted to pass along some information.

I was signed on to the Heathkit list over at QTH until I raised an
objection to getting mail from the moderator concerning other brands of
boat anchors. He got rather caustic in his remarks to me so I told him
to kiss off and unsubscribed from his list.

Ever since then I've seen about a ten-fold increase in my junk mail.
It's my opinion that he has dumped my address onto every SPAM vendors
site he could find. I used to get very little until this nasty little
incident with the clown that runs that list. Now its ridiculous. I'll be
changing email addresses to try to get rid of the crap. I'll also be
trying to find out how the slime got my address, and if it came from the
creep over at QTH, I'll not only try to sue him for harassment, but QTH
as well.

Stay away from that site folks.

Later