Removing Black perm. marker

nb9m at RNETINC.NET nb9m at RNETINC.NET
Wed Oct 9 13:36:50 EDT 2002

Ouch!  Windex (and any ammonia-based cleaner) WILL also discolor and render
dull any painted surface.  Heath faceplates (especially the screened lettering)
seem to be really touchy about even mild soap and water solutions.  Even Simple
Green will dullen the faceplate of the SB series.

I'd use a cleaner only if a replacement panel is not found. Be prepared to
repaint and re-screen...

CUL
Brad