Heath GD-77

FRED HOLNAGEL w7prv at TELEPORT.COM
Wed Oct 23 13:07:59 EDT 2002

For sale Heath GD-77. O.K. and what is that? Not a grid-dipper! Give up? What it is, is a security device that will sound a sonolert horn whenever line voltage is broken to an appliance of some kind. I used it in my motorhome whenever I had the fridge on 115 volts. If someone tripped over the input connection or a fuse blew, the horn would sound. Could be used on a home freezer as well. There is an internal ni-cad battery that powers the horn. There is also a 15 amp. capacity relay terminated in a conventional A.C. socket normally open that will trigger an external signal such as a louder horn, signal light , etc. Very small, 2.5"X6.5"X5"D. Has AC plug in cord to plug into same outlet as the monitored device.  Has had very little use and looks like new. Will send picture if you wish. $25.00 plus shipping on not over 3# from 98661. Thanks!