Filter capacitors.

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Thu Oct 24 12:40:23 EDT 2002

Paul,
Been there done that. Have rebuilt a bunch of 610's and  620's, also HO
10'S AND 13'S.
Those caps are very rare and the best I have found are .05 mfd 1600v
orange drops from Antique Electronics. Use two in parallel to make a .1
mfd. A .1 mfd works fine for the .15 cause space is critical. You can
also get 2000 v diodes from Mouser for less than a buck. Also replace
ALL if the resistors in the HV circuit with 1% metal films from Mouser.
Luck, 73's.
Wayne;
W4GBW