Cantenna Resistors

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri Oct 25 20:13:44 EDT 2002

I have not ever heard of transformer oil ever
attacking the container.  However, I have seen
condensation collect inside the container and
eventually causing rust.  It takes years usually, but
considering that the cantenna has been around for over
40 years it is a possibility.

Glen, K9STH

--- Randy Kaeding <rkaeding at HEATHKIT.COM> wrote:

Also, be careful with the older transformer oil. I
have heard of instances where the oil has attacked the
can and caused it to leak

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites