I wonder if these are just downloaded from BAMA?

E. Jerold Forwood e.j.forwood at JUNO.COM
Tue Oct 29 14:30:27 EST 2002

YES!  It is only that.  I Found out the hard way!  And the resulting
printouts are the same fuzzy quality.
73"s de Jerry, KØEJF

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:10:36 -0800 Neil Morrison <neilsmorr at HOTMAIL.COM>
writes:
> *** NOT SOLD BY ME ***
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1393818671
>
> A collection of Heathkit diagrams, of over 300 devices, partly with
> description, assembly and operator manual, (than pdf files) as well
> as photo. Main parts catalogs, semiconductor comparison list,
> errorlook for - and repair hints. Crosswise arranged by the pallet
> of
> the well-known and famous American kit manufacturer on CD, (over
> 400MB data) carefully and clearly! No, with hot needle knitted,
> Sammelsurium! Amplifier, receiver, transmitter, amateur radio
> devices, measuring instruments of all art. indispensable for
> electronics engineer, amateur radio operator, rear-Fi-Fan's, radio
> amateurs. Briefly, for all possess still the devices of Heathkit.
> No
> Ebay - fees, dispatch lump sum: 2.00 euro in Germany, foreign
> country
> 6 euro.
>
> Regards,
>
> Neil