ampkeyer update

MIKE BRYCE prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Sun Sep 1 14:47:39 EDT 2002

boys and girls

the first prototype pc boards are done and they work just fine. I will be
doing some fine tuning on the pc boards this coming week.

Will be taking orders within a week after the first run of pc boards are
done.

here's the prices

pc board alone  $5.50

complete kit with pc board and all parts $25.00

shipping extra on both.

the ampkeyer will interface any radio with any amplifier. so your new icom
will key that old sb220 without worrying about zapping the icom.

the ampkeyer will provide dry relay contacts, solid state fet switching and
even grid blocked keying. the interface is opto coupled to the transceiver.

I'll try and get some photos posted on my web site of the completed pc
board.

mike....

wb8vge

http://www.theheathkitshop.com