Heath product with 120/240 slide switch instead of diff. wiring

Fred Olsen fwolsen at EXECPC.COM
Mon Sep 2 01:45:37 EDT 2002

multi-volti at MULTI-VOLTI.COM wrote:

> Can someone identify a product they know has a 120/240 switch-selectable
> primary?

Murray, I have an SP-2718 power supply on the bench right now with a
primary switch.  I'd suggest you look at the late blue gear, especially
among the 'pro' units.

I took a look around and found it on the IM-4100.
http://www.connection42.freeserve.co.uk/heath/im4100_1.gif
The IPA-5280-1 brick supply for the 52xx low-end gear also has it.
http://www.space74.freeserve.co.uk/diagrams/ipa5280.gif
And the IM-5238 shows how to do it with a neon pilot light.
http://www.tom80.freeserve.co.uk/diagrams/im-5238-b.gif

Fred
--
<><