GENERAL RADIO EXPERIMENTER

Chris Trask ctrask at PRIMENET.COM
Sun Sep 8 17:10:05 EDT 2002

        If anyone should be interested, I have a good quantity of extra
copies of "General Radio Experimenter" which I would like very much to
trade for issues that are missing from my collection.  I'm mostly
interested in the period from the mid 1930's to the end of publication,
which seems to be 1968 or thereabouts.

Chris

On Sun, 8 Sep 2002, Neil Morrison wrote:

> *** NOT SOLD BY ME ***
>
> There are a bunch of these up for auction on eBay right now. Search
> for "GENERAL RADIO EXPERIMENTER"
>
> Regards,
>
> Neil

> To post - HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV

     ,----------------------.       High Performance Mixers and
    /    What's all this     \    Amplifiers for RF Communications
   / extinct stuff, anyhow?  /
   \  _______,--------------'           Chris Trask / N7ZWY
  _ |/                                  Principal Engineer
 oo\                                  Sonoran Radio Research
(__)\       _                             P.O. Box 25240
  \  \    .'  `.                     Tempe, Arizona 85285-5240
    \  '"        \                     IEEE Member #40274515
      '-| )__| :.  \                 Email: ctrask at primenet.com
        | |  | | \  '.            http://www.primenet.com/~ctrask

                       Graphics by Loek Frederiks