SB221 output on 15m

john johnmb at NC.RR.COM
Wed Sep 11 20:32:45 EDT 2002

Check the connection from the band switch on 15m through the tap in the
tank coil to the plate connection to the PA tubes..... or... check the
input, through
the band switch on the 15m position, through the appropriate tuned circuit.

What's the plate current look like when you're tuning up on 15?

John wb5oau