Electric Radio

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 16 11:17:44 EDT 2002

Here is the partial text of a message from Barry
Wiseman that appeared on the AM reflector:

Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:06:32 -0600
From: Barry Wiseman
To: WA3VJB Annapolis

Hi Paul:

I've tried to get you on the phone a couple of times
in the last few days but with no success. I wanted to
tell you that I've sold ER; the Sept. issue is my last
issue.

I want you to know that I've really appreciated your
help and support over the years—without people like
you ER would have never succeeded.  Thank you very
much.

The new Editor/Publisher/Owner of ER is Ray Osterwald,
NØDMS who has been a frequent contributor since the
beginning. I hope you will give Ray the support that
you have given me.

Although there had been rumors of the sale, this is
the first "concrete" information about this.

Glen, K9STH

--- Diane Swynar <gswynar at DURHAM.NET> wrote:

How about it? Any truth to the rumor below...?

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.attbi.com/~k9sth