Electric Radio

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Mon Sep 16 12:10:40 EDT 2002

Just received my September issue. This is Barry's last issue. The
business is sold. Ray Osterwald, N0DMS,  is the new editor/publisher. You
can send info to the current Electric Radio address for now or probably
directly to N0DMS's address in QRZ.
Pete

Pete