Spring Cleaning

Leisman wb8baf at VOYAGER.NET
Mon Apr 21 14:50:32 EDT 2003

Well, Lesson #1.  Don't allow the wife to take vacation for spring
cleaning without taking vacation yourself.

Things which are for sale.  Shipping from 48879 not included.  Condition
is marked as it exists today, but otherwise no guarantee or excuses are
made for how things are handled through the shipping process.

Heath SB-102, no manual.  Runs well on 80, 40 20 meters.  Receive but no
transmit on 15, but receive and 50 w on 10. Cosmetically 9/10.  Asking
$100 or best offer.

Kenwood TS 130s:  No Manual but this is a great rig.  Excellent receiver
and good transmitter output.  Selling because I have too much "stuff"
and because the wife says so. I am a survivalist.  Cosmetically an 8/10
(only some nominal use marks - nothing major) Asking $325.

Kenwood R-1000 receiver.  Very sensitive radio. No filters.  Some
scratches on the top, maybe a 6/10 for overall condition.  No manual,
but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to operate the thing either.
Asking $175.

HW-101  Excellent receiver but no transmit on any band.  No time to
figure the thing out either. I suspect a bad driver or possibly the
finals, but no time on this end. No manual.  But cosmetically in very
nice shape.  Asking $75

Kenwood TS 700a.  Copy of the manual.  This is NOT the digital model.
It has an analog frequency dial, but it is very accurate.  Used to
monitor local repeaters.  Three (3) sets of crystals included for fix
channel operation.  Otherwise it works and looks brand new.  Comes with
an off brand handheld microphone.  Asking $200 or best offer.

Ham III Rotor control box.  No rotor and no manual, just the control
box.  Rotor was lost in a fire (not the rotor's fault).  Asking $25.

SB-303 HF receiver.  Works and looks great.  Cosmetically a definite
9/10.  Copy of manual and a set of extender boards.  Non original cord.
This one is a sweetheart.  Asking $125.

SB-110a -  6m transceiver.  This is a parts rig. Could be put back on
the air if the right person works with it.  No tubes and no knobs.
Front panel is in great shape and wiring appears to be complete.  Asking
$50.

KDK 2m FM transceiver.  Works great.  Manual copy.  Asking $50

(2) Kenwood TK330 handheld commercial transceivers set-up on 440.  No
manual but the units are both set up on amateur 440.  Complete with
charger for one (1) unit.  Asking $125

Two (2) 872a tubes.  New old stock in their original cartons.  Asking
$50 or best offer for both.

Please contact me off reflector if interested.