FS-heathkit SB-104a+acc

win98server webmaster at COMFORTTEXAS.NET
Mon Apr 21 16:33:39 EDT 2003

I have for sale a SB-104a, SB-604 w/HP1124 PS,SB-644a remote vfo, and a
Shure "Commando" model 430 microphone and stand.
I got this from an estate in unknown condition. I repaired the T/R
transistor+assoc circuit with heavier parts, and the power supply (I rebuilt
the regulator board). The radio has no noise blanker or cw filter. The radio
looks original, except that the G board (later model) has had the mixers
replaced with packaged units, may be from mini-circuits, don't know exactly.
Cosmetically, all this gear looks very good, and it seems to work ok also,
but I am not an expert on these. I downloaded what I could in the way of
manuals, but I do not have an original, complete manual for this stuff. I
have personally used the radio on 80,40,and 20. the radio is right on
15.000mc for WWV. I have not used the remote vfo at all.
I will sell all insured and shipped CONUS for $500.00 , personal checks ok.
I will try to find my camera in all this and take pictures if needed.
Thanks, George W5GRG
any questions, email me

I have some more stuff that I will post later.
---