Transformer

Dale Jones aa7xx at SIPNSEARCH.COM
Thu Apr 24 16:14:57 EDT 2003

I need a  AUDIO OUTPUT TRANSFORMER # 51-105 (549-6504) for my SB 300, the
numbers are on my expired Audio Transformer. reference is page 31 (BA) in
the SSB 300 Assembly Manual.

A be careful note.  I had just purchased this SB 300 at a hamfest a week
ago knowing that it did not work. Well the reason that it did not work was
due to putting a long screw in  the back foot., and the too long of a screw
went right into the transformer.  The moral of this story be careful of the
length of screws that you use when securing the feet to a radio,

Thanks Dale AA7XX Dale