Inquiry: Interest in Repro HW-8 Tuning Dials

Bob, WB2UJD BobbyTrip at AOL.COM
Thu Apr 24 21:31:01 EDT 2003

Folks,

Made myself a new dial scale for my HW-8 basket case using Autocad and then
printed it out on address stick-ons.  Came out better than the original.  I
was wondering what the interest level/need/market might be for full-up
replacements (not stick-ons) since I am more than half way there.  Please let
me know you thoughts/needs.

I tried the scan and bit map manipulation method, but getting the letters
right proved to be next to impossible not to mention that scaling in size up
and down tends to mess things up and make them look as ratty as my original
dial did!  Tried MS-Word, but was way too tedious (although I did manage to
accomplish it).  Autocad was the ticket.

Anyway, HW-8 Dials anyone?

Bob, WA2T