[Amateur-repairs] HTX-10 inquiries

tailfeathers at JUNO.COM tailfeathers at JUNO.COM
Wed Apr 30 11:31:30 EDT 2003

Privately owned stores (franchises) rarely participate in the closeout
sales Radshaq has. Some do but save your self some time and call a
Radshaq in a mall. They are company stores usually. I got to know my
HTX-10 last night and I think its a very nice little radio. Its smaller
than previous 10 meter rigs I have owned. It seems to have a bunch of
audio and watts out. I have found a few improvements on the web like mic
improvements but will run it as is for now.

Gary

Gary