Heathkit DX-20

] William Ward spencer_4488 at MSN.COM
Sun Aug 3 09:54:23 EDT 2003

Hi,
I'm new to the list and in need of assistance.  An old Heathkit DX-20 is sitting in my attic in a sad state of disrepair and I would like to put it in working order, but don't have a manual.  If anyone on the list has a manual for this kit, could you tell me the value of the power supply's filter choke?  I think it should be approximately 1 Henry at 350 ma or so.  Alternately, could you scan in the schematic and send it to me at spencer_4488 at msn.com and I'll go from there.  If someone has a manual (original or copy) at a reasonable price, I'd gladly buy it, plus cost of mailing, of course.
I'm looking forward to restoring this old boat anchor and trying it out with my VF-1 soon.
Thanks.
Wee Willie