Pricing Unassembled Heathkits for Ebay

PhilECranston at CS.COM PhilECranston at CS.COM
Sun Aug 3 10:52:28 EDT 2003

I have the following that I want to put on ebay and need to know about what
starting price to use:
HW-9 + WARC--unassembled--opened original box with manual
HM-9 wattmeter--unassembled--UNOPENED ORIGINAL BOX--manual would be inside.
HFT-9 Tuner--unassembled--UNOPENED? ORIGINAL BOX--manual would be inside
PSA-9 power supply --assembled with manual
HD-1422 antenna noise bridge--assembled with manual
HD-1416H code oscillator--unassembled--opened original box with manual
SA-5010A memory keyer--unassembled--opened original box with manual
HW-99--CW transceiver--unassembled except for one circiut board with 10
resistors, 2 caps and 1 diode installed--I bought this in this condition. Original
box with manual.

I have not used any of this--were bought and were stored for cold winter
projects.

DO I LEAVE UNOPENED BOXES UNOPENED FOR VALUE OF BEING UNOPENED OR SHOULD I GO
THRU AND INVENTORY CAREFULLY?

I SUSPECT THE OPENED BOXES WERE OPENED FOR A QUICK PEEK EXCEPT FOR THE
PARTIALLY ASSEMBLED HW-99.

All comments appreciated--If you want to be notified when these go on ebay,
please email me.

Thanks,
Phil C. KB5ZAV
(pecranston on ebay)