Off topic....a challenge

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 6 22:32:09 EDT 2003

The youngest ever licensed amateur was a little over 4
when he got his license.  Both parents were licensed
at the time.  At age 29 he became the youngest ever
member of the QCWA.  I believe that his mother was the
national secretary of the QCWA when he joined.

He took his Novice code exam using Crayons.  He wrote
so large that they had to turn over the paper just to
get the 25 letters.  But, according to reports, he had
"perfect" copy.

Glen, K9STH

--- wb7tne at COMCAST.NET wrote:

The youngest ham licensed in the U.S is 6? I think
that is correct.

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites