HEATH STUFF FORSALE

] Clyde Sakir n7iok at JUNO.COM
Thu Aug 7 01:15:49 EDT 2003

Hello to all........I have the following Heathkit stuff to sell.  All
require shipping to be added.  All are open to negotiation.  All are in
clean, workable order unless otherwise noted.

        HM2102 Wattmeter/SWR meter for VHF.  $45.00

        IB-101 Frequency Counter with IB-102 Prescaler.  LED readout.
Very nice
counter that works very well and accuracy compares very well with the
other counters around the shack.  $45.00

        BG-1  TV Bar Generator.  Rough.  Unchecked.  $15.00

        TWO'ER AM Transceiver.  Modified with crystal position added to
front panel and S-meter added. Very well done.  $45.00

        O-7 Scope, parting out.  Everything available from case to power
transformer to CRT which is a 5UP1.  Write with needs.

        Electronic Scope Switch S-2  This allows 2 inputs to a single channel
scope.  Front panel looks really good.  Cabinet battered up a bit and
has been painted.  $25.00

        Tube Checker TC-2.  I would call it fair to good condition.  Works and
has  manual.  $30.00

        Resistance Substitution  Bos.  Real wood and nice too.  Model DR-1.  I
checked all the resistors to insure none were burned.  All OK.  $25.00

        HK-232  Complete with all upgrades, manuals, cables and software.  Price
is $95.00.

Please contact me off the list at N7IOK at JUNO.COM  Thanks and 73 de N7IOK,

Clyde in Tucson, AZ