For Sale

Jack Barnes jackdanielb at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Sat Aug 23 14:26:30 EDT 2003

I have a Heath SB-220 2KW Linear Amplifier for sale. The tubes are in good
condition, develops full power out. It has one modification....a manual ALC
knob added to the front panel (with a matching Heath knob). Overall the
amplifier is in good condition. Seldom do I see one at a flea market in as
good a condition. Also I have a new SB-220 front panel which I will include.

Heath SB-220......$450

Jack Barnes
WA7KMR
Edmonds, WA