No subject

Dale Jones aa7xx at SIPNSEARCH.COM
Tue Aug 26 22:41:10 EDT 2003

My wording and language was poor in my first msg, let me correct it.

I recently rec in a trade a HW 16 CW XTR, and a VFO HG 10 B. With this
radio I also rec a >>>>JW Babb TRA-6- 10 W ,,6 Mtr
Transverter, The 8 pin mail plug  from the HW 16 fits into the 6 mtr
transverter,

"""""""My question is this JW BABB TRA-6  a component of the HW 16"""""""""

The HW 16 and VFO lights up, but questionable if it works, The manual for
the JW Babb TRA 6 can be purchases thru Surplus Sales of Neb.

The JW BABB TRA- was sold on 1959 .

Sorry about the poor language in my first message  Dale AA7XX