SB-310 Question

Gerald C. Lemay w1id at FCGNETWORKS.NET
Tue Feb 4 14:39:49 EST 2003

If you have a schematic of the SB-300, it's literally the same thing
except for the values of tuned circuits. Some later SB-310's were derived
from the SB-301 and have ANL along with the smaller IF filters. I have a
310 and never bothered to get a schematic. I simply used the SB-300 manual
and it worked fine.