IP 27 Parts Needed & Items for Sale

Mark V. Johnson mvjohn at SYMPATICO.CA
Sun Feb 16 10:40:04 EST 2003

Hi to the Heath team;

I'm looking for parts for an IP 27 Regulated Power Supply I'm trying to
repair. I need the  VR Transisitors and the Current  Regulator
Transistor. All 3  are "Power" types and mounted on the rear. Will take
an entire unit if available. TNX!

Also have for sale:

Manuals:

SB- 630 Station Console. No check marks. - $15.00US

HM- 2102 VHF Wattmeter. Complete. - $10.00US

Equipment:

HR- 1680 Receiver. Very nice condition. Cabinet has a few light (very light) scratches on top. Front face and knobs are in new condition. Works fine, no manual, proper feet, pictures available. $110.00US plus shipping. GOING EBAY at end of day if no takers.

HD 1416 Code oscillator WITH  manual. Working. $15.00US.

Heath (and other appropriate gear) 2 pin Mic Connectors. These are New Old Stock, Amphenol  connectors with cord spring and set screw. $10.00US for first one, $6.00US for each additional and I pay mailing costs for Canadian and US buyers.

TNX!!

MV Johnson VE3DJU/VE3DDI