Collins-172J1

William J. Brandenburg w0qni at JUNO.COM
Tue Feb 18 19:54:44 EST 2003

Greetings:

OK-OK, I know this is not a Heathkit, but after running around the
Collins web page for 1/2 hour, I can not find any info on the following.

Collins Radio "Dummy Load"  Type -172 J 1.   20" long, 2-1/2 x 2-3/4"
with a "N" connector at the top. It looks to be a side mounted dummy load
for some type of military gear (BIG). Has a wire wound coil with a large
strap connection to the "N" plug.

Got this at the Rickreall, OR.  hamfest last weekend.  Great show.

Thanks
   (o)   (o)
OOooo---oooOO
     ~~~~~~