HR 1680 problem

Bob And Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Thu Feb 20 23:19:08 EST 2003

Woody,

I rather suspect that something, probably the front end RF amplifier, is
oscillating. Don't know if I can give much more help than that. Where
you go from here depends on what kind of test equipment you have, your
own skill set, etc.  Maybe someone else can give you some more precise
leads.  Good luck!

Bob Groh, WA2CKY